Black Crow Photography: Bloody Nose Day 2 & 3
My photo
I started doing photography back in the day using film! I will always have that one special place in my heart for the film, but the rest of my heart goes to the digital side. I love catching the candid shots, they are so real and simple, and shows real personality. Follow along as I learn this new world that I am entering, and have so much to learn from... I love shooting natural light shots (Outside). And if you have a place that you would like to have your photo shoot I will be more then happy to accommodate. My new thing is coming to your home and shooting the family in the Master Bed room. It gives the portrait such a family closeness I think you'll really love! Contact me if you would like to schedule a shoot.

Pricing

Looking for the cost of all this? Check out the website for pricing -->

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Bloody Nose Day 2 & 3

Ok so I say I didn't fail this challenge just yet... So I missed day 2 but I had a great excuse... I didn't have my camera? I walked right out the door yesterday (because I was in a hurry) and skipped my bag. So this picture will count at Day 2 & 3... Maybe I'll do 31 days in this challenge.
This is typical Rockwell. He ALWAYS has a bloody nose, and a messy face! He just got done playing with his boy cousins (on my side of the family), jumping off furniture, pushing, shoving the whole 9 yards of boy stuff... After a long night of playing he is now just sitting down with dad watching a movie and here comes mr. bloody nose... funny that I caught him with the camera just as he caught his bloody nose, trying to do the "don't drip" pull thing with the lip.
Day 2 & 3

No comments:

Post a Comment