Black Crow Photography: Can't miss this photography deal! April 24!!
My photo
I started doing photography back in the day using film! I will always have that one special place in my heart for the film, but the rest of my heart goes to the digital side. I love catching the candid shots, they are so real and simple, and shows real personality. Follow along as I learn this new world that I am entering, and have so much to learn from... I love shooting natural light shots (Outside). And if you have a place that you would like to have your photo shoot I will be more then happy to accommodate. My new thing is coming to your home and shooting the family in the Master Bed room. It gives the portrait such a family closeness I think you'll really love! Contact me if you would like to schedule a shoot.

Pricing

Looking for the cost of all this? Check out the website for pricing -->

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Can't miss this photography deal! April 24!!

There is a little boy named Spencer, and he is 7. They found that he has a tumor on his Central Nervous System, which is called Alveolar Rhabdomyosarcoma. This little boy has been and going through, Radiation, and Chemotherapy. Since we can't help this little boy with the treatments he needs to do, I would like to help the family with medical bills that will be coming there way, to help ease and relieve some of the stress so they can focus on Spencer, as well as Spencers little sister and little brother.
On April 24, I am offering a one hour photo shoot at Wheeler Farm. You will receive some edited photo's, as well as the whole CD, all for $50!! 100% of all the profits will go to Spencer and his family! This is a deal you can't pass up! Bring your family (up to 7) or your kids, your grandkids! Anything you can do will help this little boy and his family! Please contact me if you would like to help!
You can also check out Spencers blog that his mom has been keeping up. She is also selling T-Shirts, and Bracelets to help.
http://mysuperspence.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Brooke I would like to book a session with my kids I willtake what you have around 1pm if that is still open. Let me know what else you need to know. I am so excited what a great idea!my email is westbunch@gmail.com my phone is 801-856-5827 Thanks Lisa West

    ReplyDelete